Your privacy is critically important to us. The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
- We don’t ask for your personal information unless we need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information unless required for the ongoing process of our service.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit Credit Score Master LLC, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make
available on www.Creditscoremaster.com. Users may visit www.Creditscoremaster.com anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact
with www.Creditscoremaster.com. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How does www.Creditscoremaster.com use this information:
- To identify you when you login to your account
- To enable us to operate the Services and provide them to you
- To verify your transactions and for purchase confirmation, billing, security, and authentication (including security tokens for communication with installed Third-Party Apps)
- To analyze the Website or the other Services and information about our visitors and users, including research into our user demographics and user behavior in order to improve our content and Services.
- To contact you about your account and provide customer service support, including responding to your comments and questions.
- To share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of the Services to prospective advertisers and partners
- To keep you informed about the Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us
- To better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our customers and users
- To keep the Services safe and secure
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of
your personal information and data stored on www.Creditscoremaster.com.